Dawn Dugle, Professional Organizer and Productivity Coach
Dawn Dugle has been a time management and productivity expert for nearly 25 years. She started in the news business, where she organized newsrooms. As a consultant and keynote speaker, Dawn has worked with thousands of people, teaching them simple organization skills to improve their personal and business lives.
Dawn is insured and is a professional member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals.
Code of Ethics
As a Professional Organizer, Dawn Dugle LLC abides by the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals:
- To serve clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and to treat them with respect and courtesy.
- To offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, to make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified professional organizers, productivity consultants and/or other qualified professionals.
- To advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing and productivity profession accurately.
- To decide independently and communicate to clients in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- To make recommendations for products and services with my client's best interests in mind.