Dawn Dugle, Professional Organizer
Dawn Dugle has been organizing things most of her life. She started with her dolls and book collection as a kid, then went into the news business, where she organized newsrooms and became a productivity and time management expert. As a consultant, Dawn has worked with hundreds of people, teaching them simple organization skills to improve their personal and their business lives.
She is an expert in the areas of downsizing and productivity and can't wait to help you with your project.
Dawn Dugle is insured and abides by the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals Code of Ethics.
Code of Ethics
As a Professional Organizer, Dawn Dugle LLC abides by the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals:
- To serve clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and to treat them with respect and courtesy.
- To offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, to make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified professional organizers, productivity consultants and/or other qualified professionals.
- To advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing and productivity profession accurately.
- To decide independently and communicate to clients in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- To make recommendations for products and services with my client's best interests in mind.